Questions on Ellorelloran (UD #093)

Somente dúvidas e exclarecimentos baseados em regra (ou o mais proximo disso) sobre cartas de Magos

Moderators: LUCAL, aberway

Questions on Ellorelloran (UD #093)

Postby Fat Tech » Tue May 18, 2010 4:20 am

I had a heated argument over Ellorelloran's special power.

the text stated she "can cast cleric spells and is immune to psionics...." I told my opponent that it does not say immune to offensive psionics! it was implying that she is immune to both offensive and defensive psionics powers and psionists' abilities.

Correct me if I'm wrong! :twisted:
Fat Tech
Aliado
Aliado

Re: Questions on Ellorelloran (UD #093)

Postby aberway » Tue May 18, 2010 10:50 am

immunity can not refer to something in which no defensive affects you directly. It's different to be "immune" and "not take effect".
aberway
Administrador
Administrador

Postby Ratahmon » Tue May 18, 2010 11:33 am

Ela não ignora efeitos psionicos, ela é imune ao que afeta diretamente.

She does not ignore psionic effects, it is immune to that directly affects.
Ratahmon
Aliado
Aliado

Postby Fat Tech » Wed May 19, 2010 4:02 am

I see, so how can I make my champions, immune to psionics, be protected from psionics attack(off) if my opponent use the Event called A Good Defense (Inquisition #48)?? A Good Defense can turn all abilities and cards owned by this player are considered defensive or helpful!!!! Huh, any suggestions ??

I friggin' hated the Bilago Lumen (Power #17), a psionicist champion who can employ his Mindwipe to subtract his adjusted level from the opposing champion's adjusted level. If he attack, Can I use Kiri, Avatar of Kiri-Jolith (Power #79 ). Because of Kiri, regardless of Order of Activation, I can cancel Bilago's abilities and automatically kill him with Goribhniu's Warhammer (Underdark #32).
Fat Tech
Aliado
Aliado

Postby mr_diaz » Wed May 19, 2010 9:16 am

Well, If such event card exists, you should use a EDT or a Limited Wish, because Calm or Delsenora wouldn't work against it.
About the Ellorelloran's habilities, I'm transcribing here the last paragraph of it's description on RG2: "Ellorelloran is immune to offensive cleric spells (which she isn't; by the way ^^) and psionics. Her immnity to psionics includes offensive psionic power cards and the special offensive psionic powers of psionicist champions." So a deffensive psionic power card should work normally.
Vitor Dutra
Moderador do Fórum BSW
vitor.dutra02@gmail.com

Vitor Dutra
Forum BSW Moderator
vitor.dutra02@gmail.com
mr_diaz

Return to Magos [Wizard]